Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Lily of The Valley

This is one of my favorite flowers. It has the most magnificent fragrance ever, and such a delicate look. Along with the easter lily it is almost sacred.

Ladybug on Lily of The Valley..

Credit: Source
Pink Lily of the Valley..
Credit: Source
Lily of the Valley, Matt 6:28-32. The bible offers a clear perspective on life to take hold of. Unconditional love..
Credit: Source
 Sweet and simple — lily of the valley in green vintage bottles..
Credit: Source
 Lily of the Valley - wonderful scent ♥ by CynthyP on Flickr..
Credit: Source
Two of my favorites: lilies of the valley (I can smell 'em now-- ahhh) and a ladybug..
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”   ― Lewis Carrol..
Credit: Source
 This adorable little bell shaped flower is a Lily Of the Valley and my birth flower. I find it fitting because lilies are my favorite flower..
Credit: Source
 ~~Japanese andromeda or Lily of the valley bush by *Sakura*~~
Credit: Source

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.